Changes, Cancellations and Refunds
Because our products are custom made to your exact specifications, they are not suitable for resale in the ordinary course of business.
Therefore, it is important that you are 100% confident in your decisions before you finalise your purchase. Below are some points about how we handle cancellations and changes:
• Since production typically starts the morning after the order is placed, cancellations and changes can only be made for a period of 12 hours after your online order is finalised
• If you cancel your order during this 12 hour period, we will refund your money.
• Under no circumstances can we either refund any money or issue any credits for a credit card purchase if the cancellation or change occurs at any time beyond this 12 hour period.
• On extremely rare occasions there may be delays caused by out-of-stock materials, shipping delays, temporary factory overload, holidays, or other factors beyond our control. In the event of a known delay and a manufacturer notifies us, you will be contacted that day.
• We reserve the right to reject any order, at our discretion.
Inspection of Merchandise
IMPORTANT: If you notify us that your merchandise has been damaged in shipment within 7 days of the date that the merchandise is delivered to you, we will have the damaged merchandise either repaired or replaced at no cost to you.
If you do not notify us that the merchandise has been damaged in shipment during this 7 day period, we will not be in a position to change merchandise.
All damaged shipments must be signed for as damaged.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express online. Cashier’s checks, personal checks and money orders must be mailed to our office prior to the commencement of your order.
All orders paid by cheque will require a holding period of 5-7 days for your cheque to clear before the order will be put into production. In some cases, coupon discounts may be offered via coupon codes; note that only one coupon code may be used per order.
In the unlikely event that there is an error in pricing, we reserve the right to correct the pricing. You will have the option to cancel the order or pay the correct amount for the product.
Safe and Secure Internet Commerce
When you place orders, all of your information is processed through our secure server. We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology that encrypts all your information before it is sent to us.
If you would prefer not to place your order online, simply contact us by phone or chat and a customer service representative will address your order accordingly.
Your privacy is our priority, and we know that it is important to you how your information is handled.
We extend the following warranty to the original purchaser of window treatments, which are properly installed in the original window, with proof of purchase.
This is in addition to any warranty provided by manufacturers of products sold under brand names.
What is covered:
• Materials and operating mechanisms are covered for 3 years.
• Manufacturer defects and shipping damage (reported within 30 days)
What is not covered:
• Variations in texture, construction or color of natural products, slight warping of wood products, and natural color changes to materials that take place over time.
• Product failure due to any of the following:
• Improper installation, operation or cleaning
• Normal wear and Tear
• Excessive exposure to heat, sunlight or moisture
• Damage from children, pets or insects
• Improper cleaning
• Alteration of any kind
Resolution of Warranty Issues:
• Repair or Replace: We will determine, at its discretion, whether the product will be repaired or replaced.
• Product Discontinuation: If a product replacement is needed for a discontinued product still under warranty, we will provide a substitute product that matches as closely as possible.
• Shipping Costs: After a 1 year period, the customer is responsible for any shipping costs associated with warranty repair.
• After Warranty Expiration:
• After warranty expires, many products can still be repaired for a nominal charge.
• In many cases, a repair kit with then necessary components and instructions to facilitate the repair can be sent to the customer. A nominal charge may apply.
Resolution Procedures: Call the number on our website, and provide your original order number.
This warranty takes the place of all other stated warranties, whether written or oral. In no event shall we be liable for incidental or consequential damages that may result from any defect in product or breach of this warranty.
We reserve the right to inspect any part or component prior to replacements. In order for repair or replacement to be made, a Bill of Sale, cancelled check or other payment record verifying the original purchase date must be presented to us.
The exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages may vary according to state of purchase, therefore the above limitations or exclusions may not be applicable to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and may also include other rights which may vary from state to state.